ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few problems - ABS, MPG

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Hi

Recently I noticed I don't have any ABS, wheels just lock up - taking it to kwik-fit for free brake check then going to my local garage for them to check it as well.
Before I went to get my decat fitted I thought I would just check the mpg on computer to see if there would be any difference with the decat on and 8.8mpg doesn't sound good, eventually picked up to 40mpg then 48mpg after decat was fitted. Was just wondering if anyone else had seen this before?

02072010520.jpg

Quick photo from the cleaned engine bay thanks to "mx1_champ"
02072010521.jpg

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
~Just got back from kwik-fit
He said there's nothing wrong with the ABS :S just needed some copper grease on the rear brakes. Saved £30 for getting them readjusted though
Next thing on the list is to get a new tyre for the back before I get the intercooler though.
Only just noticed it when he pointed it out to me but passenger - 195/55/15 and drivers - 185/55/15.

Don't know which one to replace (ie keep all four on 185/55/15 or change the back to 195/55/15)??