ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finaly!

172 cup
Went back to the clio after having a vts for 4 months missed the clio like mad ph1 this time bit different but still alot better than a saxo haha! Just need to do a few bits then will be 100% happy;)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Nothing wrong with Saxo's, its the people that have never sat in one never mind driven one that always come away with the same pish!

Aye they're a bit close, you'd get used to it I expect, makes heel-and-toe a piece of piss though.

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
Nothing wrong with Saxo's, its the people that have never sat in one never mind driven one that always come away with the same pish!

Ah, ive driven one and sat in plenty as my mate used to be facinated by them. Just not my cup of tea. And yeh, type of owners do ruin cars. Especially saxos / 106.

172 cup
The 1st time I got in my one I slammed on the breaks going for the clutch haha! Yea I disliked the reputation that comes with being a Saxo owner, from that to a sport would have been fine but from a sport to one of them just didn't feel right lol

Rusty Cup
The only thing that annoyed me about driving my brothers vts was being able to push all 3 pedals with one foot and more often than not hitting more than 1 :D other than that there are fine but i'd still prefer the 106 gti!!

Clio Dynamique Noir
My brother had a VTR few years ago, every time he went over bumps sounded like the interior was falling apart! Found some old pics of it the other day thought it might have been the suspension but you could fit another saxo in the wheel arch!!

Disastra Coupe
Nothing wrong with Saxo's. They're cheap, they're fun, they're easy to fix.

Clio is just a grown up more expensive version.

koi

Audi S1
I quite liked my wee Saxo even though it was only a 1.1

Don't see many around these day, what happened to them all??