ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First 172

Rich2509

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo XC90 & RS172
image.jpeg

Good evening all,

Just picked up my new motor on Friday gone. I must be honest and admit I have had a couple of type R's in my time, was on the look for another. The better half said what about a Clio, gave it some thought. I researched a bit on the net as you do, blooming heck! Was I surprised when I took it for a test drive.

I love you it.... Just a quick question, what are the best tyres to buy? Apologies, if this is in the wrong section, I'm a bit of a techno biff!!

Thanks in advance for any advice.

TVM. Rich.

Karlos172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio182 Trophy/R5GTT
Looks a sweet example, worth checking the service history for when the belts were last done and for when serviced last too ;-).

16's i'd go for PS3s 15's i'd go for PE2s. Had pzero neros on and thought they were ok too bit nowt to write home about.

Obviously depends on what you want them for like but above seem to be well liked for all but track dedicated stuff, where you might want RSRs or R888s.

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
Nice car welcome,
I have ps3s front conti sport 2s on rear
As said check belts and go find some twistys roads :)

Rich2509

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo XC90 & RS172
Thanks for tyre advice, you lads know your stuff PS3's it is then. Checked history all good, belts being done twice, so that's good news.

TVM.