ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First in the world apparently..

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No it's very hard to get throttle bodies perfectly balanced, which is why alot of people go full standalone and take it to an expert.

bit strange there is no power graph included in the pictures, after doing all that work one of the main selling points should be how much better it is than other Clio's.

mikekean

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  996 C4S, 135i, E30x2
It's not very common, but that is because it does not work that well. ITB's create significantly less vacuum than with an inlet plenum which make it very hard for a map sensor to measure speed density.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bit strange there is no power graph included in the pictures, after doing all that work one of the main selling points should be how much better it is than other Clio's.
First thing I thought.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  dan's cast offs.
No it's very hard to get throttle bodies perfectly balanced, which is why alot of people go full standalone and take it to an expert.

why do people think it's hard to get bodies balanced? as long as they aren't worn then it's a doddle to set them up.

also they need to be set up properly with any management.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  mk1 Octavia VRS
"low millage", "not for the faint harted" and over-use of exclamation marks is quite off putting before even getting to the lack of interior pictures and lack of detail in the advert.

The 330ci doesn't look like an M-Sport either and I thought the pre-facelifts were just sports rather than M-sports anyway.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why do people think it's hard to get bodies balanced? as long as they aren't worn then it's a doddle to set them up.

because most people buy an old second hand set off eBay and spend 6 months fiddling around with them wondering why they don't work right