ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

first photos after the respray

RB 182 + Cup pack
So i had my RB 182 resprayed, kept the original color just wanted it looking new again. I also had the wheels done and the front grills top and bottom as well as the badges. I did also have the front smooth, i no this wont be to everybody's taste
Please ignore the exhaust it was having a little work done to it.
also sorry about a couple of poor photos not had time to get any proper pics yet.

IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_1569.jpg

IMG_1566.jpg

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1413.jpg

IMG_1433.jpg

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
Looks nice and fresh :)

...but the wonky RS badge would drive me nuts.

Also make sure you get some front bumper, black inserts to finish it off.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like a decent job. Please get silver diamonds on the wheels though. Nothing annoys me more than when people don't bother removing the diamonds to paint wheels.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Very nice!!

If it was mine, i'd fit some 10mm spacers all round, black bumper stickers, do what you're doing to the exhaust straighten up that RS badge and they you sir would have a bloody lovely car!

Fresh paint is the best thing ever. Its just heart breaking every time you clean it though and notice swirls/chips etc.

RB 182 + Cup pack
Looks nice and fresh :)

...but the wonky RS badge would drive me nuts.

Also make sure you get some front bumper, black inserts to finish it off.

which black inserts are you on about pal?
and i no i fucked the badge up haa need to give it another go

Arctic 182FF
Should've sprayed the boot release button while you were there in my opinion. Looks great though! If you refurbed the headlights it'd look brand new!

RB 182 + Cup pack
Should've sprayed the boot release button while you were there in my opinion. Looks great though! If you refurbed the headlights it'd look brand new!

iv just done the headlights haa
and i no i was gutted when i noticed i forgot to ask about the boot badge, ill have to get it sent in.
also just got my carbon bullets so i can get rid of the s**t silver and yellow ones

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Bumper stickers go here (Matt black textured standard ones, not these horrible things)

IMAG1740.gif

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
which mods do you think let it down?

if it was mine bud, i would do the following

*remove the 'nose ring'
*needs chrome diamonds by that i mean front diamond on front bumper and on all 4 wheels
*the exhaust needs sorting/changing tbf you have pointed this out
*fresh clean plates i,e no borders or pressed plates
*having the front reg in the windscreen is naff, wouldn't of smoothed the front bumper. no need imo
*bullets in rb with white/anthracite decal the yellow ties in with nothing

by no means am i trying to rip into you just what i would do :eek:

RB 182 + Cup pack

*remove the 'nose ring'
*needs chrome diamonds by that i mean front diamond on front bumper and on all 4 wheels
*having the front reg in the windscreen is naff, wouldn't of smoothed the front bumper. no need imo

no no its fine, i put this up to see what people would think.
well the exhaust is now sorted, the bullets have gone and i now have carbon ones in there place. the diamonds on the wheels got done when he did my wheels unfortunately i didnt think to tell him to not do them but i guess i can pick up some nice and easy to change them out.
i work out of the country on oil rigs and these photos was took about 1 month ago but iv only just got home to put them on ha
but cheers its nice to no what people think and it helps me look at it in a diff way. but IMO i think ill keep the smoothed bumper i think it looks cleaner than the standard one, everything else i kinda agree with and see what your saying

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep

*remove the 'nose ring'

All of this plus a splitter and a headlight refurb. I'd sort the number plate sharpish too i got a £60 fine once for having mine in the window like that.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Looks fantastic... do you know the only thing that annoys me :eek: I'm a real weirdo about this, but the fact that your numberplate has the old RS logo and the badge is the new one! Font madness.

RB 182 + Cup pack
Looks fantastic... do you know the only thing that annoys me :eek: I'm a real weirdo about this, but the fact that your numberplate has the old RS logo and the badge is the new one! Font madness.

i do need to get rid of the s**t plate surround haa

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
Bloody hell I feel sorry for the lad, everyone is saying what he needs to do lol
Disappointed CS, no splitter or silver visions mentioned yet...

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
Taking the piss :rasp:

To be honest I think he has got it spot on.
Perfect height combined with gloss black grilles and stealth appearance. Congrats!

*remove the 'nose ring'

All of this plus a splitter and a headlight refurb. I'd sort the number plate sharpish too i got a £60 fine once for having mine in the window like that.

^^FFS always a few!! put anthracite turini's,silvervisions,3/4 plates and so on make it look like every other car on here!!

Ross it looks great as it is plus its different :hail:people on here hate change.. if it isn't what everyone else has they don't like it lol.

Ignore and enjoy its mint;)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
f**king lol at the fussy f*****s picking at all the little things.

Very nice car best Renault colour out there IMO, I'd be heart broken if you painted it something silly like orange lol.