ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Post, First Car, First Project. What could go wrong eh? (mk2 1.2 16v)

Parts arrived! :D

Got my new, smoothed bullets from the sprayshack GB, so well done!

SthygFe.jpg

fQ79sRx.jpg

Also my gearknob came from @alexr19 so i whacked that on:

BcXChn8.jpg

Plans are to spend the weekend on the car, sorting out all the niggles & giving it a good clean. Got my new splitter to fit also.

P.S, anyone know where to get some decent seatcovers from? I bought some cheap ones off ebay but they dont fit the shape of the seat properly so have ripped lol.
bullets look sweet mate ive just done mine by hand! lets say it took some time!

Been busy the last few weekends!

Went to the west mids photo day on the 23rd and met afew of the lads, Habitual took this sweet pic the Clio:

13360924624_b929d1fe38_c.png

There was loads of nice cars there, shame the weather was abit poo!

So on to this weekend and I went to a small meet in Cov with afew, great turnout & decent weather!

When I got back, laden with KFC lol, I set about sorting out the washer issue ive been having.

Wipers off, scuttle off:
SAUQcaH.jpg

New pump in:
peSiyKg.jpg

Sorted! Also treated myself to some new mist jets as they came recommended in a thread on here:
(left is new, right is old)
mWoruUA.jpg

And thats all! Looking forward to Star City with the west mids lot next weekend :)

TT QS
Those jets are the shizz. I still haven't been able to get my wiper off to fix the pump :( I forgot about the meet next week too. See you there!

Those jets are the shizz. I still haven't been able to get my wiper off to fix the pump :( I forgot about the meet next week too. See you there!

Yeah they're ace :) How come you cnat get them off, they stuck? you can borrow my ball joint splitter in you want dude. Sweeet see you then!

TT QS
Yeah they're ace :) How come you cnat get them off, they stuck? you can borrow my ball joint splitter in you want dude. Sweeet see you then!

Its stuck on beyond belief. I got the tool for it and it broke the tool! Lol. I'll see if I can get it off this week if not I'll have a go with your at star city if that's okay

Its stuck on beyond belief. I got the tool for it and it broke the tool! Lol. I'll see if I can get it off this week if not I'll have a go with your at star city if that's okay

Hahaha fair play. Yes no problem mate I'll stick it in the boot for you so I dont forget it!

Little teaser!

Wheels arrived, courtesy of Snappy :)

wmAKExM.jpg

Shall be fitting this on the weekend, along with my skoda splitter thats been under my bed for god knows how long :rasp:

That looks great mate, will defo clean up the interior!

Its probably one of the best mods you can do, considering that's what you hold every time your in the car haha

Cheers pal :)

Yeah deffo, nice wheel & seats are a must haha! wouldnt mind changing the dash leds to white but its alot of hastle haha. hows your bbs?

I Agree, seats will make it so much nicer to be inside

And good thanks, had loads of good comments which is nice, you gonna get some new rear spacers?

good good, they suit the car to a tee mate. nahhh cant be arsed tbf, the 20's looked spot on so I dont think anything smaller would look right. Gonna keep the money and look into getting the paintwork nicer

Cheers bud

Fair doos mate, the lensos look good how they sit anyway :)

How are the wheel arches? Did you just roll them a little in the end?

cheers mate :)

Ive left them as they were. theyre rolled, but it was rubbing on the bumper so that needed trimming. I cba haha. Id probably need to mount some stretched tyres aswell, but its all money lol

Wheels on! :D

In love with it haha, really smartens up the interior

Old wheel off:
83dANE1.jpg

New wheel on:
CBJMoBz.jpg

And finito!
nWijDVO.jpg

u3tnWOq.jpg

ouZBoeF.jpg

The colour match isn't great in that last photo, but its one of those 'better in person' deals haha :p

Clio Flame Red Rep
Gone and got it lowered today! Looks great :eek:

5egBSyv.jpg

2NIxxoF.jpg

eILLQ1G.jpg

VV5fEK1.jpg

GkV35VI.jpg

Couldnt be happier haha! got it done by a bloke who lived literaly 2 mins away, into clio's aswell, used to work for renault. Great guy, and his mk1 is gorgeous aha!

Wanna get some split rims to finish it of and maybe some spacers? seem to be alot of tuck

Really happy with it though :cool:

Dv5Ftpa.jpg

What shocks have you used and have you got a link cheers