ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Post, First Car, First Project. What could go wrong eh? (mk2 1.2 16v)

Anytime July, defo sort a meet and eat with the lads, enjoy I'm jealous. I'm going different mods, better brakes, suspension, exhaust and remap.

Yes mate, will see whats happening in July :)

OT: New plates arrived courtesy of Fancyplates:

8TDnD2a.jpg

Big FCS prep tomorrow! First time with the DA on paintwork :eek: Looking forward to it!

Clio mk3
I got back Thursday,and yesterday my sister needed someone to take her to Essex so I agreed,passed castle Combe on the way:(

Not much in the way of updates for this now tbh! Just keeping it clean & on the road :)

Fitted a new parcel shelf recent as the old one was snapped.
Soon to be rollerd at the RR day aswell :rasp:

Pretty much happy with it now, learnt alot. Theres bits that i would've done differently but now my eyes are set on a 172/182 so im trying to spend as little as possible on the 1.2 haha!

Great little car imo, glad I did what I did :)

ede6umu6.jpg

8edyje6a.jpg

edusuhe6.jpg

Titanium 182
Still reckon you get stretch on your tyres man ;) did you fit your spacers or not? I found what might be the problem on mine ;)

Still reckon you get stretch on your tyres man ;) did you fit your spacers or not? I found what might be the problem on mine ;)
exactly what I don't wanna do mate haha! if I get strecthed tyres, ill want coilovers. get coilovers ill want spacers again. Get spacers ill want camber shims!

All money out of the 172 fund....

oh spacers, I didn't mate. rolled the arches and they still rubbed on the rear bumper. all it needed a bit of the plastic arch taking off with a dremel but I didn't think at the time :mad:

Titanium 182
exactly what I don't wanna do mate haha! if I get strecthed tyres, ill want coilovers. get coilovers ill want spacers again. Get spacers ill want camber shims!

All money out of the 172 fund....

Yeah but think about how good it would look mate ;) and you don't need to get camber shims, there are other ways ;)

Yeah but think about how good it would look mate ;) and you don't need to get camber shims, there are other ways ;)
Yeah it would look good, and i wish id have known all this stuff in the first place so I could've done it properly but hey ho.

Itching for a new car now

So the 1.2 is now standard(ish) and has moved on to my mum :)

It has been replaced by this!:

eRbDroSdizMwwMIPXqPSbfWZcbtVJJ0aAaLD2Thck7rGb95b09jLvI3jQYRdjmVXcLMTxhd5MSg_P-mZfI5-qnuHvnqoRPQQ.jpg

Absolutely in love with it, will be making a thread for it as soon as i get some good pictures.

Thanks to all that helped me out with the 1.2, mucho appreciated ;)

if anyone's interested, the wheels & suspension are now for sale!

Clio mk3

eRbDroSdizMwwMIPXqPSbfWZcbtVJJ0aAaLD2Thck7rGb95b09jLvI3jQYRdjmVXcLMTxhd5MSg_P-mZfI5-qnuHvnqoRPQQ.jpg

Absolutely in love with it, will be making a thread for it as soon as i get some good pictures.

Lovely car mate! Big change from a 1.2;)

Megane 275 Trophy

Good step forward is that!

Pm me the details on suspension please?