ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

first time in a 182

Octavia VRS

Went down to Carlisle with Stevie172 last night to pick up his new car (04 plate 182 in racing blue with stripes) and hand over his Evo 6 to the new lucky owner (a guy called Paul off here). Going down the Evo was simply awesome, went on some twisties and this car is amazing, never been in a car with so much grip. However the fuel economy is a shocker, alright if getting used as a weekend car but as a daily runner it is very expensive!

Anyway, after seeing Stevies face when his pride and joy was driven off we jumped into the Clio. First impressions were that the interior and the equipment is so much better than the mk1 172s Ive been in. The car only has 3.5k miles on it and was obviously in great condition. Paul has looked after it very well. From a passenger point of view, the car seems quick, obviously not as fast as the Evo but does the job. Not a lot in it between the 172 and the 182 I would say. I was never into the stripes but after seeing them in the flesh with the racing blue colour they have really grown on me. All in all I think it is a great wee car, and even the build quality seemed good! Its made me want a 182 even more now!