ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fitted fabia splitter before and after

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I might have to get a new one, mines looking a bit worse for wear after rolling over too many high curbs in car parks.:dapprove:

Good job they're only £12quid. :D

clio 172 sport
Thanks for the comments guys think it makes a big difference to the front end couldn't believe how easy it was to fit and how cheap it was :)

They're £8.12 +VAT or something random (comes in at £11/12 basically) from any skoda dealership. You can even order them online from skodaparts.

You want a standard Skoda Fabia VRS splitter. The ones from Renault/Ktec are circa £100+

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Just fitted mine half an hour ago . It was £12.67 incl vat from my local Skoda dealership :D

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I might have to get a new one, mines looking a bit worse for wear after rolling over too many high curbs in car parks.:dapprove:

Good job they're only £12quid. :D

And they're flexible enough to take a few scrapes! :D Standard splitter sh!ts its knickers just looking at a kerbstone!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I could probably fix it tbh, some of the self tappers have pulled all the way through the plastic,
so you can see daylight between the splitter and bumper in places.

I've done quite well to knacker a Skoda splitter seeing as they're damn near indestructable. :eek:

Megane 225 F1
Much better.

Mine has been scrapped on kerbs when parking so many times, and yet when you look at it, you can't tell :D

535d / t5 caravelle
yep put mine on saturday, does not look as good as a cup splitter, but seems like it will last a hell of a lot longer due to having a bit of flex in it, looks ten times better than no splitter at all mind, i'm happy with mine!

2001 Clio 172
Looks good Dom. I'm going to get one of these for my Monaco too. You need a new 3/4 plate though :)

clio 172 sport
Looks good Dom. I'm going to get one of these for my Monaco too. You need a new 3/4 plate though :)

Cheers dude next thing on to do list is a 3/4 plate gunna go for standard width 90mm Hight I think , that should fill the recess nicely you will have to post some pics up when yours is done.
Dom

Clio 182
Been in my local skoda garage 3 times now and they never have any in, apparently Clio owners keep snapping them up :D

Clio 182
They finally got one in for me at my local Skoda dealership, should be there tomorrow :D Hopefully get a chance to do it at the weekend once ive finally finished cleaning my car!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
You have to cut it to fit?? Or does it go straight on??

Line the centre up and use self tappers to screw it in.
Once thats done you will have over hang at both sides (an inch or so)

I used the serrated kitchen knife to cut the ends flush at the bumper edges and it sits perfect

Splitter06.gif

Splitter05.gif

Non Sport Megane
Hopefully my local skoda dealership will have one in stock on saturday! fingers crossed! if not il just order one, and pick it up! :) cant wait to get one fitted on mine!