ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting rear spoiler to 200?

I currently dont have a splitter fitted to my 200 Cup, was wondering if it was just a case of drilling the holes for both the cup and GT spoiler or is the GT spoiler more complicated then that?

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Splitter or Spoiler? You've mentioned spoiler twice but splitter once...

Splitter or Spoiler? You've mentioned spoiler twice but splitter once...

Meant spoiler. So Cup spoiler is drill holes and GT is whole new tailgate? Thought you just removed the brake light drilled holes and fitted the gt spoiler too.

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
Meant spoiler. So Cup spoiler is drill holes and GT is whole new tailgate? Thought you just removed the brake light drilled holes and fitted the gt spoiler too.

Don't think you need a new tailgate, only if your swapping from a cup spoiler to a gt or vice versa as the holes are different

Bux

Golf GTD
Don't think you need a new tailgate, only if your swapping from a cup spoiler to a gt or vice versa as the holes are different

Yeah. To fit either of them it requires you to make holes in the tailgate, but the holes are different for each, so you cant swap between them without buying a new tailgate

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
You 100% cannot fit a GT spoiler to a 197/200, after it's left the factory. There is a different tailgate that takes the GT spoiler, almost like if you took a spoiler off a 172/182, it will be like that under the GT spoiler tailgate.

Clio200 EDC Lux
learn something eachday, thought the gt was just bolted on didn't realise it had a dfferent boot. The cup one however will just requires some holes to be drilled, easy to do I fitted mine in 30 mins.