ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Five doors?

Renault Clio 1.2
Okay so ive been looking for a while on here for some five door projects and just wondered if anyone has any good pictures of some or know of a few decent looking five doors as id like a few ideas to do to mine?

any thoughts/ideas would be greatly appreciated :eek:

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
No one modifies the doors... :S

Why would it matter if you have a 3 or a 5 door car ?

If you can't think of anything to do, just leave it alone. You'll thank yourself when you attempt to sell it.

TT QS
No one modifies the doors... :S

Why would it matter if you have a 3 or a 5 door car ?

If you can't think of anything to do, just leave it alone. You'll thank yourself when you attempt to sell it.

hes right. although i love my little 1.4 id love something faster but ive just done too much to it to sell it now.
could insure a ibiza cupra or 172 for 1500 or so now im 21. kind of wish id thought about it

Renault Clio 1.2
LOL mate i didnt actually mean the doors?....
hm i spose your right but its my first car and well I may drop it on coilovers but just not sure if its worth the money as you saida
nd well my insurance is already 2500:banghead:

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I know you didnt mean the doors which is why my point was what it was ;)

Just leave it be, get a few years NCB under your belt and try not to become a statistic!!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
hes right. although i love my little 1.4 id love something faster but ive just done too much to it to sell it now.
could insure a ibiza cupra or 172 for 1500 or so now im 21. kind of wish id thought about it

get a quote for a 197... look how cheap it is lol

but...
what about a 5 door clio with 4 gullwing/suicide/lambo doors?

srsly though... check the non sport thread. it doesnt matter how many doors there are, if you do it right itll still look good