ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flamer 172 - New goodies, carbon, wheels etc...

These are some latest pictures of what I've done to the clio over the past few months. The car is currently up for sale (see for sale section). Managed to get some cheap rota GT3's and i think the red lip looks awesome. Goes really well with the KTR carbon bonnet and black roof.

Apologies for the crap phone pics, i will be getting some good ones done asap.

2011-08-13174554.jpg

2011-08-13174547.jpg

2011-08-13174800.jpg

2011-08-13174702.jpg

2011-08-13175320.jpg

Still has all the original stuff. Just trying to do something different without going too mental. Wanted to put my own stamp on the car. Car looks much better in person/with a better camera. Cheers for the comments.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I am sorry but that looks s**t! But it back to how it was and dont waste anymore money on wrecking it!!!

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
love the engine bay, the wheels are nice but dont look rite nor does the bonnet...see why you wanted to make it your own but does look better before you modded it

Disastra Coupe
Don't like the bonnet but other than that it's pretty smart imo. Although not a massive fan of the bay.

Did look nice before too.

Omg, that was whatisjustis's old Flamer. Ruined it. Please put it back to how it was in the above photo. That was my inspiration when I had a Flamer.

It would look decent and unique in usual circumstances, but as it was previously owned by that guy, I cant help but think you've gone down the wrong path.

e92 330i
I like the engine bay and the roof.

It doesn't pull off the wheels to well imo and the bonnet just looks grey.

Shiney though

AUDI A5 s-sline
Did look awesome before, dislike the fogs I'm afraid! :S. Put it back to how it was and only keep the black roof, at the most! Sorry mate! :(

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Have to admit this was my fav flamer before unfortunately it's not that anymore.

Shame

FF182.
The only thing i kinda like is the engine bay (don't know why)

The rest you have ruined, it looked lovely before and IMO did not need anything done to it.