ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flamer on cooksports pic heavy

Flamer ph2 172
A few pics of the flamer on the cooksport lowering springs me and a friend fitted them yesterday (im quite chuffed as im a monkey with spanners and its given me a bit more confidence :D) I had a squeaky top mount which i discover was due to some previous monkey putting the top together wrong (the cup was upside down :() but its all sorted and there's no squeak. so here's a few pics got a new camera so excuse the crap photos and amount :eek: been playing with the settings.
_SAM0284_zpsaaae9db6.jpg

_SAM0288_zps7a5e4769.jpg

_SAM0240_zpse6018e27.jpg

_SAM0249_zps35bfe1b7.jpg

_SAM0253_zps01fb5ebf.jpg

_SAM0271_zpsdb78e5b7.jpg

_SAM0283_zps2584f15b.jpg

_SAM0293_zpsd3107403.jpg

_SAM0305_zpsc9b8fefd.jpg

_SAM0322_zpsc04ae8d8.jpg

_SAM0350_zps0ae4cffa.jpg

_SAM0377_zps78fa6f77.jpg

_SAM0352_zps1d408705.jpg

_SAM0354_zps9be5e9c7.jpg

_SAM0371_zps2e571981.jpg

_SAM0385_zps3dbf376b.jpg

Things to do:
1:cup spoiler
2:stubby aerial
3:heko wind deflectors
4:whiteline arb
5:spacers not sure what size (any ideas welcome)

Im finding the ride with these really good and would defiantly recomend :D

Comments and feedback welcome.

Flamer ph2 172
Looks brilliant....and springs will settle a lot more in a few weeks, mines did anyhow.

Looks ace

Looking good mate!

Thanks guys :D

How do those compare to the standard springs? Notice any difference in the handling?

It makes the car feel alot tighter, has improved body roll, cornering is sharper, its a slightly harsher ride but not massively noticeable, so all in all i would defiantly recommend them great value for money and easy to fit :D

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
That looks great. Bet your well chuffed. Looks great on black wheels too :) nice pictures too. The one with reflection looked ace

Silver 182
Thanks guys :D

It makes the car feel alot tighter, has improved body roll, cornering is sharper, its a slightly harsher ride but not massively noticeable, so all in all i would defiantly recommend them great value for money and easy to fit :D

Thats good to hear mate, thanks for the input, will be buying a set soon i think

Flamer ph2 172
Looks sweet... does it sit lower than it would do on Eibach Sportlines?

yeah from what a can gather it defiantly goes lower than the Eibach :D the drop looks a lot better in person and they have only been on there two days so once they settle in i'd imagine they might go slightly lower again :D

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
They deffo go lower than sportlines. I wish I had waited for these to come out. But I had a cracked rear spring so I ordered the sportlines. Don't regret it though as they are awesome springs too. Just like these are probably awesome too.

Flamer ph2 172
They deffo go lower than sportlines. I wish I had waited for these to come out. But I had a cracked rear spring so I ordered the sportlines. Don't regret it though as they are awesome springs too. Just like these are probably awesome too.

I nearly did the same but after reading what people were saying i thought sod it i'l wait and im glad i did :D but if i had a cracked spring i would have gone for Eibach :D