ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

foa 20yr olds with 1.4rt mk1s

please do not reply unless you fit this criteria.

i got a quote of £405 for a 1.4 rt im 20 with 2 years ncb and i accident 3 years ago,

has anyone got better?

500bhp Scoob

20, 0ncb, 1300 tpft from liverpool victoria

end of this month ive got to renew. got a renewal from liv-vic for 560 with everything declared (incl. engine transplant)

Quote: Originally posted by Mole on 06 April 2005

end of this month ive got to renew. got a renewal from liv-vic for 560 with everything declared (incl. engine transplant)
Is that TPFT?

Quote: Originally posted by Clellandmc on 06 April 2005

Is that TPFT?

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

How did you manage that.. Ive had to leave Liverpool Victoria cause they wont accept mods anymore!

500bhp Scoob

Quote: Originally posted by Saner on 06 April 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Mole on 06 April 200520, 0ncb, 1300 tpft from liverpool victoria

end of this month ive got to renew. got a renewal from liv-vic for 560 with everything declared (incl. engine transplant)[/QUOTE]How did you manage that.. Ive had to leave Liverpool Victoria cause they wont accept mods anymore!

Am an existing client since before they changed to not doing mods, so theyre happy to insure me with whatever mods. bodywork wise was no increase on the policy, but engine has increased it a bit

Quote: Originally posted by Essex_Lad on 06 April 2005

Is that TPFT?
I meant the renewal quote, soz.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

I was an exsisting client.. have been for a few years.. but they wouldnt accet lowering on my car :(

500bhp Scoob

Quote: Originally posted by Essex_Lad on 06 April 2005Quote: Originally posted by Clellandmc on 06 April 2005 Quote: Originally posted by Mole on 06 April 2005 20, 0ncb, 1300 tpft from liverpool victoria

end of this month ive got to renew. got a renewal from liv-vic for 560 with everything declared (incl. engine transplant) [/QUOTE]Is that TPFT? [/QUOTE][/QUOTE]I meant the renewal quote, soz.

yea. dont see any point in getting fully comp... if i crash it, its my problem really

Admiral will do any exterior mods for a like £20 extra but engine transplants i dont think they will touch

Ive tried Liverpool Victoria before and they keep changin there minds about doin engine transplants or not

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member

21, 2 Years NCB, 1 Claim Nov 2002, 5 points Nov 2003.

Renewal price - £380 TPFT with HIC.

A 1.2 I know, but might be worth giving them a shout?

Number is on the pinned point in this bit of the forum.