ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

For Stevie Wonder's eyes only

More poke than viagr
have fun taking the stickers off when you come to sell it :p

Looks good though, I actually like it!

Cheers, and the great thing is i can just pop the rear seats back in and no one will be any the wiser ;) Would be funny for new owner to find it one day lmao!

How much do u spend on stickers lol is there not like £200+ there?

See the link in my last post ;) 20 sheets of stickers for £13 inc P+P

GTD, Lupo
I like it as its different.

Be a little carefull with the wheels and tyres as you can get in trouble with the police. I was running 185/45 on a 8.5" and 195/50 on a 10.5" wide wheel and i got pulled and was made to redo my MOT with my original wheels on. Mind you i had driven around all year with them on so it might have just been a case of bad luck.

The law states the tyre tread has to be under the arch and i think there is a limit on poke. For an MOT the tyre has to be the correct size for the wheel so just stick some standard ones on.

Gorms

More poke than viagr
Put the boot carpet in today and it looks miles better imo, ill get some pics tommorow.

Yep Lamin X on mirrors, JDM YO!! :cool: lol

Clio 182
You know them really anoying stickers that don't peel off easily and leave loads of sticky residue?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Why follow a crowd ??

srly?

stickers were cool under the bonnet should of stuck to one area its overkill overwise, lamin-x on mirror glass is a good idea but you thought about your heated mirrors? (dunno if it will effect them, just food for thought). Ph3 clio splitter look's 10x better than the ph2 get it sorted

More poke than viagr
Loved this car when I saw it at the National Renaultsport meet and hearing some comments from Purist RS owners was priceless.

Cheers mate, lmao what did you hear? :eek: A bit of banter is always good lol :cool:

Just to say ive put the boot carpet back in and it now looks 10x better. Ill try and get pics tommorow :cool:

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
i really like the stickers, my old car had about 400+ stickers on it