ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

forged 182 with nitrous?

clio 182
Hi
I know the reputation nitrous has now thanks to "fast and furious", but yet again I have another idea stuck in my head.

My car is currently with andy at CT on his to do list for a forged engine rebuild (8.5.1) running my old GT2860rs. In ther for some other additions aswell but he said he was running the same turbo on his old clio and to expect around 330/340bhp.

once I get it back im going to be paying attention to some other areas first but thought I would ask for advice early.

the kit I was looking at was Nos's SB150i for injected, single throttle boddied cars?

what is involved in having it installed to the car and is it abit risky for the engine. dont want to pay to have the engine forged for it to only ruin it.

and advice would be appreciated.
thanks

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Shame Chip doesn't seem to be on here anymore as this would be his bag.

I think Vicki has a Nos set up on her Clio... She may be able to help.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Guys, can you not read? The rules are the rules. I didn't make them. PM admin if you wish to express your displeasure with them.

This is the last polite warning. Next it will just be points.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Guys, can you not read? The rules are the rules. I didn't make them. PM admin if you wish to express your displeasure with them.

This is the last polite warning. Next it will just be points.
cant say I have ever read the rules, is there actually a rule that says no discussion about previous users or what happened to them?! that's crazy! off to read the rules....