ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3 - Drifting

Does anyone who plays Forza on here drift?

I've decided I want to give it a bash but have no idea how to tune for drifting/best cars etc.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yep.

You need a long-wheelbase drift barge. Lots of castor on the fronts and -2.5 camber at least. Backs are down to preference. The more negative you go, the easier it'll step out.

I only use -0.5 of the rears, because I use a lot of feint.

E36 M3's are easy to learn with. Don't go for anything with a spiky power delivery, you'll just make it harder to ride out.

1.8 Civic EX
as above...

or you could just buy my tuning set up for the old toyota off the storefront. It's a complete bollock to drive and is actually s**t (the tyres permanently squeal, even when going in a straight line :)) but I got the 100,000 drift points achievement with it lol

Decent, thanks for the responses. I'll have to try a few different things out!

I had a whirl on Fujimi in the E36 last night and towards the end was getting the hang of things - although that was a completely standard setup so a properly set up drist tune would be 100x better.

I've seen that people use Datsun's to drift - whats that all about :S

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
Yep.

You need a long-wheelbase drift barge. Lots of castor on the fronts and -2.5 camber at least. Backs are down to preference. The more negative you go, the easier it'll step out.

I only use -0.5 of the rears, because I use a lot of feint.

E36 M3's are easy to learn with. Don't go for anything with a spiky power delivery, you'll just make it harder to ride out.

In short, start off with a N/A car and not a turbo'd/supercharged car.

Decent, thanks for the responses. I'll have to try a few different things out!

I had a whirl on Fujimi in the E36 last night and towards the end was getting the hang of things - although that was a completely standard setup so a properly set up drist tune would be 100x better.

I've seen that people use Datsun's to drift - whats that all about :S

I did my 100k points achievment in the datsun, its silly quick!!