ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Freeview Recorder + Media Player

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Aww man, now I'm wondering if I should have bought something that would record my freeview as well as play all my films. I went for a wd digital media player and am waiting for it to arrive...

Octy VRS
That's why I'm looking for one, this does Freeview HD too. Any other recorder is around double the price, thing is I cannot find much info on it or reviews as it's a French company.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
My Fetch TV 8320 HD Smartbox lets me export my recordings, but they are MPEG 2 and massive.

Most HD content on freeview is marked so it cant be recorded, how does this thing get round that?

Octy VRS
No idea, I guess as it's French they don't have the same constraints over there with their channels. Probably won't be able to but I'm not fussed as it's only really for the missus recording Corrie and the odd late night Film4 jobby.