ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French beauty spotted Guildford - pic inside

Lovely
e5a5ytes.jpg

Not really my cuppa tea.. But each to their own.
Anyone on here?

Trophy #387
Looks like the same estate that Ian Bannings is on? If so, he's probably just getting some new 6x9's

Looks like the same estate that Ian Bannings is on? If so, he's probably just getting some new 6x9's

It is that very one! I had to go to kwik fit (I know, never good going there) .... To get my wheel alignment and tracking etc done today, and they've still managed to mess that up. The steering wheel isn't dead straight -.-
But yes that's where I found it lol

Ford Focus ST 2007
It's a bloke called Wayne who works in Kwik fit, I used to work with him. It's got a 172 engine in that 1.2 body :)

I'm gonna go back in tomorrow and get them to put it right. Ah well..!

And tbh it could have a 3.0l v6 in it... Still looks a bit pants :/ it would've been MUCH nicer if he literally just lowered it with some nice wheels and put the sport engine in. Proper sleeper then!

Got my refund in the end yesterday. Apparently they loaded the wrong clio settings on the screen which is why it was wrong both times.....
Full refund so atleast that chapter is over