ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French car show - 5th June 2011

Im wanting to get a ticket with club pass/stand but am away at the moment, have no address to get it sent to in time, guessing you cant get club pass on the day?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Im wanting to get a ticket with club pass/stand but am away at the moment, have no address to get it sent to in time, guessing you cant get club pass on the day?

You can't get a club car pass on the day/gate, No.
But I should be able to help you out - See pm.
Cheers

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
spoke to mark, that little jobs jobbled!

also, ive been told that to be on the show stand, you have to be there by 8am?!

is this true? because i was intending on having a lazying morning and rocking up to rockingham for 11ish!

I'd like to know if the 8am cutoff is right too??

If it is I'm going to have an early start!!

Where did you hear 8am?

The show doesn't actually open to the public until 9am, They would prefer everyone to be in a parked up by then, but this is never the case. You will be fine getting in provided you have a car pass.

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
So how many folk are camping?
I know there's me, stu and al but anyone else?

We are booked into billing aquadrome campsite

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
I've got my ticket and stand pass but my mate wants to come along with me. Would it be ok to buy his ticket on the day?

Just ordered my ticket :) Hopefully it's still ok for delivery time. Think it states that cut off for club passes is 1st June so assuming I'll get it in the week

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Yes, you're just in time.

Cut-off is wednesday - after then, you can't get tickets/car passes in advance. On the gate entry is £20

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Got my tickets today,but it seems that I didn't tick the club stand part,but I did put down CS as my club,will I be able to get on to the clubstand,I have sent a email to FCS regarding this and they said I will be able to get one on the day,I have read in some posts this is not the case,any mods who an help on this would be great.Also I am doing a session on track so I have a windscreen pass for that if that helps.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Got my tickets today,but it seems that I didn't tick the club stand part,but I did put down CS as my club,will I be able to get on to the clubstand,I have sent a email to FCS regarding this and they said I will be able to get one on the day,I have read in some posts this is not the case,any mods who an help on this would be great.Also I am doing a session on track so I have a windscreen pass for that if that helps.

If the organisers have said they will sort you out with a car pass on the day, then I'm sure they will. They are doing this for you because there was obviously a problem, they won't just be handing out car passes to anyone that wants them on the gate.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
BUMP for anyone still deciding, you've got until midnight to buy your ticket(s) if you want a car pass.

After this time, you will only have the option to buy entry tickets on the gate for £20 per person. You cannot get car passes on the gate.

Written off 1.2 :(
arhh man :( Missed out on the chance to get car pass. Guess im just gonna have to risk it at gates :/

Anyone got details on parking and things? Extra to park? On a field with cows? etc..

Thanks.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Print that email just to be safe :)

MK2 Clio
Is the stand pass just the bit of paper with "2" on it? I haven't received anything with ClioSport.net written on it!

Yep all you need is tha paper with 2 (stewards couldn't read Cliosport.net Easily so everyone is assigned a number) you should also have the correct number of orange wrist bands per person attending?

A_J

Renault clio 2002
i'm going to this and its my first time to any event with cliosport.net so hopefully people are nice as ive only got 1.2 lol

but got:

air filter
exhaust
tinted windows
powerful sound system ( for me anyway lol)

but my problem is about being on show is that my car isn't very good paint wise but i'm getting it sorted soon nice respray but of course my car is red so its a common colour to fade.
hope i'm not the only person with a car not perfect lol. But i will be washing, polishing and waxing it to make it look good and bring cloth's to clean when i arrive as i got to go on motorway and just get dirty real quick.

hope to see people there im new so you never seen me before lol be nice to me lol

Clio 197
arhh man :( Missed out on the chance to get car pass. Guess im just gonna have to risk it at gates :/

Anyone got details on parking and things? Extra to park? On a field with cows? etc..

Thanks.

I too missed the deadline. Is it £20 to get in and some kind of makeshift parking? I'll be travelling a fair distance and don't fancy turning up and being told there's nowhere to park/fend for yourself or that there's no tickets left.

It's £20 and then in with the general public at 9am.

You could try earlier and work your charm on someone at the gate, but there's no guarantee it'll work.

Monaco Blue 172
i'm going to this and its my first time to any event with cliosport.net so hopefully people are nice as ive only got 1.2 lol

but got:

air filter
exhaust
tinted windows
powerful sound system ( for me anyway lol)

but my problem is about being on show is that my car isn't very good paint wise but i'm getting it sorted soon nice respray but of course my car is red so its a common colour to fade.
hope i'm not the only person with a car not perfect lol. But i will be washing, polishing and waxing it to make it look good and bring cloth's to clean when i arrive as i got to go on motorway and just get dirty real quick.

hope to see people there im new so you never seen me before lol be nice to me lol

mate youll be fine, theres all sorts that go to these avents.

A_J

Renault clio 2002
ok westicles mate well hope to see you and others there

what time are people leaving to get there?
im 1 hour 30 min drive away so i be leaving about half 6