ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show?

PB172
Anyone from around here, i.e. Stafford/Stoke/Wolvo/Brum etc, going to French Car Show and want to convoy down.

Was thinking about going with some of my mates who are all part of 106owners then just meeting you guys there but I'd rather convoy it down with a load of other sports if possible :)

Cheers :)

PB172
^____^

If we get a decent crew I'll try and find a decent route where we can all like try and meet and collect as we go? I'm guessing most CS members will be meeting pretty local to the actual event to collect tickets etc?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
^____^

If we get a decent crew I'll try and find a decent route where we can all like try and meet and collect as we go? I'm guessing most CS members will be meeting pretty local to the actual event to collect tickets etc?

Buy tickets in advance...and also, from experience...fewer stops...as the more stops you put in, the more complex it gets...so have a couple of designated meet points on way down...and do it M6, M1, A14 So Hilton Park for those North of Brum, then Corley for those in Brum or further South...then follow M6 till it gets to end, joins onto M1 and then almost straight off onto the A14 and you're well on the way. I will get this organised with a month to spare...still a couple of weeks to go yet...its in hand :)

PB172
Yes Donny! didn't know there was actual area organisers! Sweet dude well up for it :) Cheeky cruise down to the show would be mint with a load of RS's :)