ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Freshly SportLined RB

Da

Less
Yes I know we've all seen them 100's of times before! ;)

But here's my results before and after...

Before

th_08062008002.jpg

After taken literally straight after dropping it off the jack.

th_08062008003.jpg

:D

Da

Less
looking good hun :)

Not bad that.

cheers guys 'n' gals! :approve:

not a bad drop, what do you think of the handeling?

It seems a little firmer if anything, but to be honest I haven't tested it fully yet so can't really comment.

Nice da, how did you get on with fitting them ?

Cheers, fitting was fairly straightforward really. Took me about 2 hours all in which I was happy with! :)

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Drop looks good mate. :)

Did you need spring compressors for fitting the front da ?

Da

Less
Yeah I used the compressors to be on the safe side but to be honest I had to compress them so little that you could probably get away without the need for them.

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
OK da, thanks for the info. Mines crying out for a set of these, been putting it off for ages now.

Da

Less
No probs Tay, if anyone is in my area I'd gladly help them out for a few gold coins! ;)

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Looks very nice.

Ive been puttin' off buying some aswell...after your pics da, might jus have to get some now. :)

Da

Less
Toolbox is kept in the van mate with all the heavy tools, my carrier simply has my hand tools for easy access :)

Been doing it 11 years now!!! :eek:

Da

Less
Cheers Michelle and a big thanks to you for the springs too! :star:

How are you finding yours? ;)

White Sti Hatch
Toolbox is kept in the van mate with all the heavy tools, my carrier simply has my hand tools for easy access :)

Been doing it 11 years now!!! :eek:

Ive not been givin a van yet :( doing it for 4 years now sit my feca next year i hope....

You not bored of it after 11 years ?

EP3 Civic Type R
Cheers Michelle and a big thanks to you for the springs too! :star:

How are you finding yours? ;)

All good cheers- just saving for those Coilovers! Hope you enjoy the springs matey- I miss them... bloody Apex!