ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front Bumper help?

Clio 182
I removed my front bumper the other day to change my headlight washer jet and spray my faded grills black, however when resembling I cannot remember where this piece of trim fits? Any ideas would be good :)

307C8D62-3300-4F9F-AF3F-C670F1244F33_zpsah7rvhim.jpg

Thanks

It sits upright (i.e. 90 degrees to your photo so that it's taller than it is deep or wide) and clips to the far right hand side of the lower grill and then to the undertray IIRC. IIRC stops stones etc. hitting the alternator.

That's what it looks like IMO. Havent had my bumper off for a very long time so could be wrong.

Clio 182
It sits upright (i.e. 90 degrees to your photo so that it's taller than it is deep or wide) and clips to the far right hand side of the lower grill and then to the undertray IIRC. IIRC stops stones etc. hitting the alternator.

That's what it looks like IMO. Havent had my bumper off for a very long time so could be wrong.

Thanks mate, got it done now.

clio dci , ren8
Think you will find it is the alternator splash shield that clips to the back of the upper grill on the drivers side ;)