ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

front bumper undertray

2003 Clio RS
Hello, can anyone share any tips/pics of how the front bumper undertray fits on a 172? Or what it looks like in place?
I've got the part 60 00 073 775 - and have offered it up every which way, but nothing lines up - even when I just ignore the side wing bits that I guess sit vertically somehow

I could cut it and/or bodge something, and I read here that people run without them, but I've bought the thing now, and it was £90 (ninety). ?

any clues appreciated, thanks

2003 Clio RS
in case anyone else is in the same boat, I found this clue on ebay, for a 172... so I reckon I've got the right part at least, and I know which way it faces. I'll have another go on Sunday. Cable ties at the ready :)

clio bumper.jpg

oreA

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i; Clio 172
Are you struggling with how it fits to the bumper, or to the car, or both?

2003 Clio RS
thanks for the replies

Are you struggling with how it fits to the bumper, or to the car, or both?
fixing to the bumper looks about right, but the side wings and back had me stumped even when I put the car up on axle stands.
the back edge has three pairs of slots/holes and none of them seemed to lined up with anything.
mind you it was very hot, might have fried my brain.

Now I know it's the right part, I'll fix at the bumper edge and try again - just thought there might be a knack to it if someone had done it before