ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fuel range in trip computer flashing?

just picked up my 182 (more on that later i guess) and didnt notice that the trip range thing (how many miles to fill up) is flashing. It was pretty much on empty when at first but even after putting 25 quids worth of UL in it it hasnt stopped flashing. I have just reset all the trip stuff ( i think ) by cycling through and holding the black nod on the dash. Any ideas what it could be or what i am doing wrong?

thanks.

From my quick search i gather that at first the flashing ---- was down to the fact i had a range of less than 30miles. not sure why its doing it now.

172 cup
This happened with mine when i first had it, i reset the computer gage hold the button in on the end of the stalk with the ignition off then turn the key not so that it starts the car just to put the ignition on now you should see all the needle's moving like mad you can cycle through the computer as normal but you can now press the reset trip on the clocks to reset the computer. hope all this make sense if still no look do a search on hear for the guide on how to reset your computer.