ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

G1 ClearVision (G-Techniq)

Audi A4 AVANT 1.9TDi
uhuh. I have it on my Avant and have applied it to two other customers' cars currently being used as test mules. So far so good (and we're 3 months in and ~2k miles)

Claims up to 2 years protection or 30,000 miles?! Something like that. Ill probably end up using it as a 'bolt-on' to my already in place services.

Honda & VW
Thought i spotted you using this stuff on a recent thread you posted Jim, if its like Ronseal (the slogan for it not the actual use of it) then its got to be a fairly good buy no?

Not a 320d
30,000 miles, your telling me the wipers dont deteriate the sealant on the front windscreen after 2 months of s**t weather??

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You also want G3 not G1, no need for G1 on a road car. As Gtechniq will tell you.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's something to do with the sheeting of the water, I think you have to go faster for the G1 to work as efficient as the G3, G3 works better at low speeds compared with G1.

Formulated to offer the very best dirt and water repellency. One application lasts for up to 5 months. G3 is straightforward to apply and ideal for inner city driving conditions

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
On their website, there's a few videos showing how effective it is on a road car :S

Also, I've been looking around for a while for something like Rain-X, will a 15ml bottle do all the windows on a Clio? If so, it's brilliant value for money if it lasts as long as its claimed to.

Edit: Ignore what I just said, just found the G3 on their website which explains it all.

Last edited: