ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gears of War 3

DCi 100
Seems wierd they're releasing it in the 2nd quarter, they usually try and hit fall and christmas period with big releases.

Long time since I was into any major sort of gaming mind so don't know how things have changed.

Crappy work hire car
Splinter Cell is out today apparently! Know where I'm going after work :D
There's a new After Burner game too, quality. Iron Man 2, Lost Planet 2 (looking forward to that), new Prince of Persia (can't wait for that) etc etc - see Scutchio the time will fly by ;)

http://xbox360.ign.com/index/release.html

Crappy work hire car
Right hand column mate, it says Release Date 13 April, 2010. Plus the banner at the top says in stores today? I can't see where it says 16 April, am I missing something? Lol.

I must admit I'm sure the bloke in Game told me 16 April, so you could be right.

Crappy work hire car
Deffo the 16th. US Will be today.

Anyway, back OT

Yeah you're right, 16th according to Game that must be a US site :eek:

Back on topic, GOW3 is supposed to have underwater gaming and 'other unique environments' such as jungles etc. Also, new breeds of locusts with tentacles pulling you out of cover!

I've just got back into playing this, well the Horde levels with a mate of mine. It's bloody great. Sucks having to wait a year for this though!

I doubt I'll get this tbh. I loved the single player in 1 and 2, but in both the multiplayer has been absolutely awful. By far the worst multiplayer game I've ever played. So many glitches/bugs, and so many times I've been chainsawing someone and they just randomly shoot me half way through! And all that's after you actually managed to find a MP game too!

AK

M240i
Apparently (so I've heard) is they're committing a lot of £££ to the MP this time, to make it the best.

Can't wait for this one! MP looks vastly improved!

Sadly they moved the release date from April 8 2011 to fall 2011 - b******s!!

[youtube]gTfmSf5I2uM[/youtube]

Multi player stuff:

[youtube]ztJRoDTamrE&feature=fvw[/youtube]

[youtube]b84V4RkPwNM[/youtube]

[youtube]k86rf5osUWY&feature=channel[/youtube]

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
i hope its more like the first again, that was the best mp experience ive had on the 360.... although i think party chat etc will have killed it a bit too. The banter you used to get in gears 1 was epic.

Bus w**ker
Can't wait, now I've strayed to the other side. I've got the first two but only bothered with MP in private games.

Bus w**ker
Has anyone else got the GoW3 beta? If so what do you think?

I've just had a quick blast and it's f**king awesome, plays like a mix of the first two and the execution moves and meatshield are hilarious. Can't wait for the full game now.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
Has anyone else got the GoW3 beta? If so what do you think?

I've just had a quick blast and it's f**king awesome, plays like a mix of the first two and the execution moves and meatshield are hilarious. Can't wait for the full game now.

yup its epic! soooo much better than 2 and lag free!

Bus w**ker
Dedicated servers too, so hopefully the lag will stay the f**k away. Gonna have a full blast with my mates tonight, seeing as the losers are working today, so will see how it works out then. I have very high expectations for the full game now.