ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gen90 tuner pro info

Got my gen90 and tuner pro software today went to down load the map they put on there as a base to find it has a password on it , now keep in mind I payed for the gen90 and tuner pro software and they block the base map so I've to clear it , can't say I'm to happy about this , dose any one know if its is just a default password ? Or if they will give me it over the phone if I new this I would have bought a omex

In my opinion this ia out of order. Its your ecu... they will give you password.

U can clear all the settings and unlock it but then what was the point of the base map so ur left with a black box and no tech support or even a start file , I'm hoping this is a mistake or they have have the itbs ecu and other parts back tomorrow