ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Glasgow area

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
The last RR meet wasn't that long ago so would there be much interest?

True. But do we need to go back to the same place? Could try somewhere different? Just an idea?

Last one we did through here was the 3rd September and the one before that was November 2010.

Also remember that to get anything organised on here it usually takes a few months. So although we are saying have one now, realistically it wont be until end of March start of April?

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
nothing stopping you just arranging a meet and see who turns up - you won't please everyone with day, time or location. Just post a date and location who knows!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
im game for another RR, id like to go back to falkland as most of us have been before so it gives more consistent results to compaire to and there rollers read spot on, or atleast for most of us! until we broke them lol

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Falklands performance centre isn't exactly local to Glasgow as per OP or am I looking at the wrong one?

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
it glenrothes, i think we started going to extreme becuase it was decided falkands rollers were inconsistant, and when my C4 broke the rollers- unreliable, a few members went back to it and the readings were a fair bit out and the set up is a bit dated unless they have done some updates. Since then the glasgow lot werent willing to travel and hour and a half to be potentially let down.

Another sticking point for another roller was the D word the killer of meets, a "deposit" alot of places wanted a deposit of £10 perhead and the also want a minimum number of runners before they will go ahead, and we could never get enough people willing to put paper down for it to happen ad Dastek or dashfixer etc.

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
I'd be up for a RR day, if I'm north!

My dash board being lit up like a crimbo tree must be giving me extra horseez fo sho!

172 cup, Impreza P1
I'd be up for a rolling road day after march once the new engine is run in.

What about Ava next to Glasgow airport?

White Sti Hatch
Falkland was £25 iirc. Any chance of setting one up for some time between My 8th-19th when I'm home would like to know what the new toy throws out :)