ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Glasgow area

378bhp Leon Cupra R
I organised the last RR Day at Extreme and it was a great turnout of 25 cars on the rollers....and would only use Extreme now, their setup it 100% better than Falklands whos has broken twice on RR Days when i've been.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I like how fucked all the fumes make you! But yeah I liked Falklands but really extreme is bang in the middle of the central and having been used the last twice it'll be good for people to see any differences

Skoda fabia Vrs
I like how fucked all the fumes make you! But yeah I liked Falklands but really extreme is bang in the middle of the central and having been used the last twice it'll be good for people to see any differences

Agree lol. Been there twice now with my previous car. I'm up for it in march. Feb to soon I think?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Extreme run the Clios in 3rd gear dont they? I've been told it should be 4th. Can anyone with greater knowledge confirm?

Tappd'd RS
Guys, we've just booked a rolling road day with Boaby Tapp'd which anyone on here is welcome to join - see the thread for more details and let us know if you want a spot.