ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good quality hose with connectors?

FF Titanium 182
What hose have people got? Had some from argos that was useless and kept on kinking, any good quality ones with the connectors for the washer and tap? Cheers

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
I have the Karcher Premium Hose-Reel but anything that has a thickness of 12.5mm+ will be fine.. Hozelock, Draper etc

You don't want to use poor quality hoses, especially with a pressure washer as it will starve the water to the washer which in turn can cause a failure of the pump.

Last edited:
  FF Titanium 182

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
They're a standard size. They're a tight fit on heavy duty hose but they work perfectly.
I had a Inch thick water main at my last place (mental pressure) and it held up with the water switched on permanently for 2 years.

FF Titanium 182
They're a standard size. They're a tight fit on heavy duty hose but they work perfectly.
I had a Inch thick water main at my last place (mental pressure) and it held up with the water switched on permanently for 2 years.
Yeah messaged the guy said they are to fit a hose 16mm on the outside diammeter. So any heavy duty 12.5mm hose they will fit on?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Yeah messaged the guy said they are to fit a hose 16mm on the outside diammeter. So any heavy duty 12.5mm hose they will fit on?
They fit 'upto' 16mm. They fit fine on 12.5.

Megane 225 f1
I got a 30m hoselock starter hose set from homebase back in the summer for 30 quid. Seems good quality although only used once so cannot comment on it.