ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodbye 200. Hello r26

RS200
LY is defo the fay to go on the megs

Yeah i wasnt so sure when i first saw it but now i love it!!
Im not missing the clio, thought i would.
The Meg is definatly the better all rounder. Not dissing the clio i have max respect for the 200 and if i could afford too i would have had both!

Yeah i wasnt so sure when i first saw it but now i love it!!
Im not missing the clio, thought i would.
The Meg is definatly the better all rounder. Not dissing the clio i have max respect for the 200 and if i could afford too i would have had both!

Dude people can have opinions :p LY is wicked in the megs, i wouldnt have a LY clio. Have fun in it dude, we will have to meet properly soon.

RS200
lol i know but im not going to be all like ahh now ive got a r26 im gunna start slating the 200. i loved that car.
Yeah you should come to the graffiti tunnel meet on april 28th

lol yes :p Should be a laugh, shes the reason im gnna struggle to save this year! cheeky cow. Im trying to get her parents to buy her a twingo sport lol (like she puts 5k in and they do) so i can drive one...not working atm.

RS200
Yeah that was my bad i didnt even notice the mats were missing till 2nd day of ownership! Not really something i was worried about when i picked it up though.