ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodbye RS4!

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
So the RS4 is finally making way for a new car, I decided to give it a decent clean in and out and get it ready for it's new owner. It's been a fantastic car, provided me with some awesome fun and the engine has to be one of the best ever made. Here a few pics and a vid of it in action. Hopefully the replacement can more than live up to it.

DSC04090a.jpg

DSC04088a.jpg

DSC04091a.jpg

[YOUTUBE]U9po_a9yztw[/YOUTUBE]

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
What's the replacement John?

One of my favourite cars.

My boss had one the same colour, remapped from Audi and said it's still his favourite car to date!

He's got a RRS and a 997 turbo now to do both the carting people/crap about and the racing.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
New 997 MK2 GT3. Fapping can't wait, like a kid at xmas. Been waiting for absolutely ages for it and finally get my dream car.

Mk4 .:R32
please will you teach me how to gamble and dodge taxes lol

I want to earn/win enough to buy ridiculous cars!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ah you mentioned ages ago about wanting one mate well done!

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
You'll probably notice that there is no flat bottom steering wheel or the usual buckets. That's due to Audi importing Gulf spec Audi's pre 08 for some strange reason. The RS6 I had for a spell had all the bells and whistles as customers complained about not receiving the same high quality interiors as Europe.

Thankfully, GT3 will be coming exactly as ordered and should be one of a kind here.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
There's a couple already here in Dubai but mostly royalty and VIPs. Actually not that many customers ordered them. Only 2 GT3 RSs coming over at the moment, would have loved one but wouldn't do it justice as track is out the window for 6 months of the year.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I love fast Audis they really are great all rounders, sprint blue is my colour choice i think.

I was lucky enough to drive an RS4 and S8 and they were sublime.

Best of luck with the Porsche, a fine taste in cars sir

E60 diesel powah
Love the RS4 brilliant replacement though! Whats your overall opinion on the RS4? Best all round car?