ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Google Chrome Issue

Mondeo ST220
Not sure what to do here. I've tried reinstalling but no joy.

On certain websites the page is displaying two scroll bars. But it's also aligning the whole site to one side if that makes sense? So if I want to click on anything I have to click to the right of the link rather than the link itself.

It's only happening on Chrome and it seems completely random as to what websites it's happening on.

ChromeIssue.png

That site works fine for me in Chrome. Try clearing your cache and stuff. Also install the adblock extension - it's possible some inline adverts are causing this to happen to you

Mondeo ST220
Ah you beauty!

Adblock seems to have done the trick. Just happened on CS too then but it appears to be all good now. Not sure why it started happening though, was fine up until a week ago.

Thanks for your help.

Mondeo ST220
It's doing it again! Completely random. Sometimes does it on CS, sometimes doesn't. Same with other sites.

mk2 182
I know it's no help but chrome is riddled with little bugs like that. Have no idea how it has become the most used web browser.

Try typing - "about : plugins" with no spaces and disable the flash plugin/pepper plugin this should solve it for now I think. Google are aware of this and working on it apparently.