ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GOT A CLIO 182

BLACK GOLD 182
cheers guys, no pics yet she getting a service so i picking her up monday :) any little mods i can do? suggestions wud b nice...nwt too extreme dnt want r lass to moan lol

BLACK GOLD 182
yeh i luv it i didnt like black at 1st wen i saw one but f-in luv it now its sweet as a nut!!!!!! fanks 4 welcoming me bin on site abit but neva gt chnace to say much cos always bin looking for ppl sellin but gt one now :D:rasp:

BLACK GOLD 182
sure i will fanks boosh, u got ur sen a sport yet, cos we used to talk about you gettung one ages ago you liked the 172

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
yeh i luv it i didnt like black at 1st wen i saw one but f-in luv it now its sweet as a nut!!!!!! fanks 4 welcoming me bin on site abit but neva gt chnace to say much cos always bin looking for ppl sellin but gt one now :D:rasp:

Is your keyboard broke or something!;)

RB 182 cup
congrats on the car mate. If you want some simple mods to begin with, a good thing to start with would be clear indicator bulbs

BLACK GOLD 182
nerli got blue 1 but guy sold it and then nerli bought silver but was sold well bvoth silvers were sold then i nerli bought liquid yellow but the pics of car looked crap so didnt bother and went for bad boy black and gold hahahahahah