ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Green Clio V6!???

Megane 250 FF / cup
Just spotted on the a34 kingsway near cheadle. I was sat in the back of a truck and you went past on opposite carriageway. What was it? Couldn't tell if it was a "proper" bee but it was sure noisy!

Megane 250 FF / cup
Ye I know thy didn't make that colour but the noise of it made me think it had something under the....boot maybe?!

Clio with a body kit
image.jpeg

Was it this one?

Clio with a body kit
Currently says sorn on a vehicle check. The car did sell last year @Knuckles and I'm pretty sure it was crashed on a track day and sold on to someone else on the spot!

Clio with a body kit
Oh dear!

That must've been the reason for the price

I'm not sure if I worded that correctly.
I believe it was advertised around £13k. Is that the price you enquired at?
Somebody bought it at that price and started putting back to original then had an accident on track and then it sold again that day at the track.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I'm not sure if I worded that correctly.
I believe it was advertised around £13k. Is that the price you enquired at?
Somebody bought it at that price and started putting back to original then had an accident on track and then it sold again that day at the track.

Ah, I see.

Yeah I enquired when it was £14k, a week or two later it was £13k then I stopped looking

That's unfortunate. Do you have any pics/info on the accident?