ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA IV Trailer... Not long now...

Tungy
As mentioned the character does have a 'Leon' (Jean Reno) kind of look and voice to him. Probably with more of a Tony Montana personality to him.

Nike Lunar Elite's
Re: Gta Iv

then the 360 will get a bluray drive.....

Bluray stors loads more info so surely it will win, at least in the games steaks.

Plus GranTurismo will be PS3 only

Well its VHS vs Betamax all over again, Betamax was better quality but lost out (partly because it was more expensive). I can see exactly the same thing happening again with hd-dvd and blu-ray!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
I dont think so, I think they are going to live in tandem with each other, kinda like mini-disc and CD.. although admitedly CD did own the majority market.

dk

911 GTS Cab
personally i liken it to DVD-R and DVD+R, both very similar and great formats which have lived together very well for years once everyone went for dual format drives

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
Just read the deeper look at the trailer. Few things stuck out to me..

The main character might not actually be this european dude. I rekon hes actually the bad guy maybe. And we get to be the guy from GTA3 again?

The other bit was "travel to vice city for £300". Maybe its not just Liberty City afterall then?

57 Clio Campus Sport
Trailer looks amazing cant wait till the game comes out, will probably get it on ps3 now as more mates have a ps3 than a 360 and hoping for online play, hopefully ps3 will have sorted a few things out by then