ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Had a go with my new toy today... /ASW content

alien green rs133
my bodywork needs a rub, can i pay you in bacon sarnies???

swirl bus looks stunning now.. still miss the Mrs RB tbh

Barge
I miss the RB too, Hutchie. And no, payment in bacon sarnie couldn't make up for my muscle agony from using the DA. :eek:

Clio 172
Making me want to go have my first blast with mine, i just bought a G220 today with megs 105 and 205 a bar of megs clay and mezerna top inspection.

Really looking forward to my next day off to have a go at this, going to have a read through the thread from davekg on detailing world first.

Your car is looking really good, great job.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
You could refine that more with Final Finish if you didnt use that, gets rid of the 'light' marring :)

Barge
Didn't have time for any final finish, Gaz. If I get some time I might pop some over it. Next time round I'm pretty confident it'll be 100% right now I'd say it's sitting at about 85-90% corrected.

I bought this kit: http://www.i4detailing.co.uk/acatalog/Kestrel_DAS-6_Menz_Kit_2_1.html and power finish 3.02, 75mm backing plate and a 80mm polishing and compound pads, and some 3M tape.

I used power finish 3.02 all over - the 203S just wasn't budging on the orange pad or the white cutting pad, so I upped it to 3.02 on the white pads and it worked a treat.

Audi A4 AVANT 1.9TDi
Real nice work there lady. I like the wellies, too! :)

It's an effort to spend the day working and then find the time to document it afterwards eh? Worth it in the end though.

Well done! :)

Barge
Broom Park indeed, Scott. I couldn't be bothered to go more than a mile along the road due to sheer exhaustion from machine polishing!