ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halo Reach - The OFFICIAL CS Xbox Live Thread!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I really don't enjoy this online, which is weird. The fact you need to hit everyone nine-thousand times to take their shield down, then another twenty times to kill them is gay.

Most of the time, they just run off and wait for a shield recharge anyway. Bent.

2/10

Inferno 182 CUP
I really don't enjoy this online, which is weird. The fact you need to hit everyone nine-thousand times to take their shield down, then another twenty times to kill them is gay.

Most of the time, they just run off and wait for a shield recharge anyway. Bent.

2/10

Mate i play this most days with the lads off here and every single day im bottom of the leader board! EVERY f**king DAY!

play a few games on swap and your skill level will improve .. headshots with the DMR are always a win :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah I'm keeping it because a few mates play it, but on the whole I can't get into it.

Add me next time you're all on and I'll see if I'm any better.

GT: Manmoths

Inferno 182 CUP
Will add you tonight and you can join in the banter .. all we do is swear and get rude to each other anyway dont think we take it that serious lol (Sam does mind!) lol

Mito Sportiva 135
Sam is pretty terrible at the game....needs to take some skillz lessons from me! haha.

Team snipers and Zombie mode added to the playlists now too?!?!

Just need squad battles (6 vs 6)

AK

M240i
Yeah I'm keeping it because a few mates play it, but on the whole I can't get into it.

Add me next time you're all on and I'll see if I'm any better.

GT: Manmoths

Will add you tonight, we'll most likely all be on from about 7-8 till around 10ish on a school night lol.

DCi 100
You need to use grenades Christoph!

Nothing will ever compare to the feeling of Halo 2 IMO. But that's the same as everything in life.

I could probably dig out my capture card and VGA splitter etc.. I'm sure all I need is another VGA cable and RCA's. It's pretty simple to capture the xbox into an AVI file given abit of patience getting everything to work.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Cool.

Just putting iLife '11 on my MacBook so will have a play when it's done then be on.

I have a feeling that the fullscreen iPhoto/iMovie are going to make me want to buy an iMac.

Mito Sportiva 135
Do you guys know what the new armours are going to look like when the new ranks are released?

p.s. don't be hating on me because of my k/d ratio...I can't help being so good! :)

Honda. Tesla Someday
Hey guys!!

If you have an iPhone, download an app called: Halo Reach Friends

its free for now!! F*cking excellent app!!!!