ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Happy New Year meet.. Sunday 16th at KK's.

JAMIE!!!

Where the hell did you come from on that roundabout! just popped out of nowhere beeping, thought some idiot was beeping at me for no reason!

Oh and why is that ey?! You missed Jon (Ferrari/Cup) buying people donuts, and also free donuts on the tray. :)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
God damn it! The ill might be because I started drinking at around 7pm yesterday, hell knows when I stopped drinking and didn't get home until about 3.30 this afternoon?

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Hi, was still in leeds at time of the meet without a car, and your a well practiced party person I'm only a part timer..

2002 Clio 172 Cup
I want my Itrader feedback NOWWWW! :D

Made my chuckle that did haha

I woke up at 11:30 still a bit typsy so I decided to stay in rather than lose my licence......

It wasn't even planned a night out but what can you do when you have your mates persuading you with bribes....

Sounds like it was a good meet hope there is another one soon with no rain!