ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW at the Swinging Bridge. Thursday 1st July at 7pm

Didn't manage to have a proper chat with you, Dave. Think by the time I had finished chatting to a few regulars you and Jon had disappeared for some grub!

Car looked great.

SC Ph1 172 and M140i
I didnt like that Megane 250. Seats were lush, exterior looks like a ripspeed special. Not my cup of tea

Also, anyone go into the bar for a pint? Did you see the barmaid? SWOOOON. She was hawt!!!

Also, who was that lass walking round? BOBFOC!!

What does BOBFOC mean?

Didn't manage to have a proper chat with you, Dave. Think by the time I had finished chatting to a few regulars you and Jon had disappeared for some grub!

Car looked great.
Cheers mate :D

yeah i was hank marvin!!!!

I'll take you for a spin sometime?

It is a shame to get rid :( :( although i am excited about getting a cup.

Cheers mate :D

yeah i was hank marvin!!!!

I'll take you for a spin sometime?

It is a shame to get rid :( :( although i am excited about getting a cup.

Just remembered I was suppose to take you for a spin in mine wasn't I so you knew what they're like :eek: lol.

Jamie: we did chat for a short while, talking about Nick and his Mrs remember? ;)

did you want a bit of drama drama drama JD?

Depends. Are you fit and pics if so?

Just remembered I was suppose to take you for a spin in mine wasn't I so you knew what they're like :eek: lol.

Jamie: we did chat for a short while, talking about Nick and his Mrs remember? ;)

Mate I have a memory like a fish tbh. Still call my boss Paul rather than Phil and I've been here two years.

Last edited:
  Mustang, S13, AX GT
he even forgot his way back to the pub after getting us lost around the M60 :quiet:

Good meet, we'll have to get another one there soon :)

he even forgot his way back to the pub after getting us lost around the M60 :quiet:

Good meet, we'll have to get another one there soon :)

Shhh you.

It's all the fumes from those chemicals you use to detail cars, destroys your memory so I hear :rasp:

Pipe down if you ever want your car doing sunny jim ;)

LOL you do know who this is?

No idea, but you seemed to take offense to the meaning of "bobfoc" so you must be female.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Yes I did and thank you for letting me V6 CLO :)

Niiiice! Want!

thanks it was nice meeting the few of u that i met shame it wasnt a area i new could have gone for a spin hope fully if u come to chester in your minter ill take u on a mad spin.

whats going on with the photos???????????????

DCi 100
thanks it was nice meeting the few of u that i met shame it wasnt a area i new could have gone for a spin hope fully if u come to chester in your minter ill take u on a mad spin.

whats going on with the photos???????????????

I was hoping you would just park in the middle of where everyone was standing tbh, but obviously not worth the obstruction and the risk getting it knocked.