ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW at the Swinging Bridge. Thursday 1st July at 7pm

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
FFS.

I try to clear the decks with work and then some pellets calls me, wanting a brochure for next Wednesday. How about f*ck off?

Meh. I'll be there, but I might be a bit late. :(

Sounds familiar. If anyone knows anything about banner encoding and wtf it's not working at IBMs end, but does at ours, call me.

Jon (Kungfuspagetti) and I will be a tad late. But that's how the forced induction amongst us roll :cool:

Ian

Focus TDCi
At least yours doesn't take three goes to start the damn thing Arran lol.

Turn the key - immobiliser says no.
Turn key again - vrooo... - immobiliser says no.
Turn key again - cough splutter vroo-splutter-oom. *Cloud of smoke*

Hence I haven't bothered to tax it, so I'll give this one a miss; got a few things I need to do anyway. Have fun guys.

Seems I also missed the return of the JDizzle. :)

Honda ATR
Not a bad turn out, lolage at the Granada that decided to leak coolant all over the car park. See some of you again soon at the Chester one.

Not a bad turn out, lolage at the Granada that decided to leak coolant all over the car park. See some of you again soon at the Chester one.

Nice to meet you pal.

Jon, htf have I still not met you???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Good turn out tonight, although the plan of moving to somewhere else didn't happen. lol

LOL typical Ford.
we didn't even make it into the pub!! I managed a pint though :) It was good to catch up with folk again and see some old faces return (norfbest <3).

Cheers for the ride out in the S3 Jamie, its (she's) lovely :)

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Had a good one last night, met a few new faces. I was the one in the gray baseball cap.

Had one of the old ford boys moaning about my awesome parking skills, lol. Take your rusty heap and f**k off!!

Anyways, someone get the pics up. I didnt manage to take a single one

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
didnt make it sorry, didnt get home till 7 so by the time id showered n changed it was too late so i went to the fair n won a plastic gun insted lol

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry i didnt make it to the pub guys
I went into the trafford centre before hand and lost all concept of time lol

I text the number I had for alex but got a reply saying wrong number lol :quiet:

we didn't even make it into the pub!! I managed a pint though :) It was good to catch up with folk again and see some old faces return (norfbest <3).

Cheers for the ride out in the S3 Jamie, its (she's) lovely :)

Lol, Kneel, that is all (satnav ftw!).

Had a good one last night, met a few new faces. I was the one in the gray baseball cap.

Had one of the old ford boys moaning about my awesome parking skills, lol. Take your rusty heap and f**k off!!

Anyways, someone get the pics up. I didnt manage to take a single one

Good to meet you pal :)

DCi 100
Sorry i didnt make it to the pub guys
I went into the trafford centre before hand and lost all concept of time lol

I text the number I had for alex but got a reply saying wrong number lol :quiet:

07920520940 dude?

As always, nice to see people again. Was ace to get a parking spot in the corner lol.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
next meet can be after next week as ill be rocking some stretch and be spaced out my bredrin! still on for Sun! infact ill try and organise it and chris can help on Sunday

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
yeh but some of the pikey tw*ts were more than happy to lean against my meg when looking into the coolant leaking granada!

You should have smashed him in the face, cheeky old fecks.

They werent even classics really, just old sheds.

Only decent things there were the 3-door cossie and the Mk2 RS2k

You should have smashed him in the face, cheeky old fecks.

They werent even classics really, just old sheds.

Only decent things there were the 3-door cossie and the Mk2 RS2k

Agreed on all points tbh.

Lol of the evening for me was a kid in a new Megane telling me he had been pulled 26 times in the shitter of a Polo he had when he was younger, and thinking it was cool . . . wtf.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I didnt like that Megane 250. Seats were lush, exterior looks like a ripspeed special. Not my cup of tea

Also, anyone go into the bar for a pint? Did you see the barmaid? SWOOOON. She was hawt!!!

Also, who was that lass walking round? BOBFOC!!

Also, anyone go into the bar for a pint? Did you see the barmaid? SWOOOON. She was hawt!!!

christ, srs?! she was a typical eccles sket, actually she looked like one of those gumbahs form the supermario film, proper mini head, served a decent shandy mind.

Homo spec mazda
Agreed on all points tbh.

Lol of the evening for me was a kid in a new Megane telling me he had been pulled 26 times in the s**tter of a Polo he had when he was younger, and thinking it was cool . . . wtf.

Theres only one person that can be..... Lynden.

barmaid was ming.

lbrench? lol

No idea lad, I had to physically turn away and face your car to stop myself coming out with something rude.

I didnt like that Megane 250. Seats were lush, exterior looks like a ripspeed special. Not my cup of tea

Also, who was that lass walking round? BOBFOC!!

I actually quite liked the Meg, more than I thought I would. Was great to meet . . . Matthew?

Theres only one person that can be..... Lynden.

barmaid was ming.

Was good to meet you finally pal as well.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Who was taking the pics with the fancy cam? Was it naiths brother??

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
07920520940 dude?

As always, nice to see people again. Was ace to get a parking spot in the corner lol.

I had a 4 instead of the 5 lol
well I know for next time, I text it asking if you were going to the swinging bridge must of sounded like I was asking about a gay bar lol

I'll be at the next one :)

DCi 100
Apologies for that Paul. Flol @ Swinging Bridge the gay bar!

I had my camera out but didn't take any pics lol.