ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harewood Hillclimb- 11-05-08

top of the pyramid
A few pics from the day,

web.gif

_DSC6504.gif

_DSC6919.gif

_DSC6851.gif

_DSC6615.gif

_DSC6555.gif

_DSC6548.gif

_DSC6533.gif

_DSC6526.gif

_DSC6444.gif

_DSC6442.gif

_DSC6418.gif

_DSC6406.gif

_DSC6285.gif

_DSC6030.gif

_DSC5842.gif

_DSC5593.gif

_DSC5439.gif

_DSC5340.gif

Clio Sport 182
did ya see that lotus the 57 plate clear the gravel trap on the bend just before the farm house ??? i bet he s**t himself when it took off !!!

i put a post up on the sat night no-0ne said they was there !! did ya gat any pics of the trophy that went round ??

Snotter's
i went up on saturday,saw the trophy have a run. Was there on sunday but cycled up and sneaked in for free

Clio Sport 182
ye a bit dear 10.00 to get in !! i got there about 2 ish they wouldn't drop the price as it was half way thro the day !! tight gets

Snotter's
well i never actually pay lol,just park on the lay by and walk through the field or if i cycle then i just ride past.

The house in the middle is to let at the moment, i was meant to be doing a practice day in my civic on the 25th but im trading the car in on the 27th and dont want to risk any damage.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
wicked pics :) ill get to one of those hill climbs at Harewood one day

top of the pyramid
I was there on Sunday so didnt see the trophy, was a bloody hot day.

I might have some pics of the mega busa some where... Ive got over 400 pics from the day, its just a pain in the arse uploading them.

Yeah you should get youre self alon Gaz, its ridiculous how close to the track you can get.

Think i might try some slower shutter speeds next time.

top of the pyramid
did ya see that lotus the 57 plate clear the gravel trap on the bend just before the farm house ??? i bet he s**t himself when it took off !!!

i put a post up on the sat night no-0ne said they was there !! did ya gat any pics of the trophy that went round ??

Sorry didnt see it maybe next time.. where did you park? I was next to the paddock with a bunch of westfeilds.

Caterham/172/XC90/RX7
Nice pics!
You've got my cousin in the 106 looking like the crazy frog!! did you get any others on the black rallye? my Brother was dual driving it?
Simon

Hi Mate

Was actually in my Silver Golf road car on practice day. Pic of clio is Matt / Malcolm Pinder's. Infact Matt is on here username : MP6769.