ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello... Again!

2016 Qashqai 2011 A3
Hi guys I joined here in June 2011 with My Renault Clio extreme 2004 1.2 black (my first proper car). I sold it in november and went for a peugeot (biggest mistake of my life!) I missed Clio sport.net and all the meets. Anyways I found out this week my girlfriend was sleeping with my best friend among other people (could have been worst I suppose!) so I bought a Renault Clio Dynamique 2004 1.2 in Naurtical blue to cheer me up. Its covered 71,000 Miles has 8 stamps in the book including timing belt at 58,000 and has loads of great extra's including digital climate control, electric sun roof etc my aim is to colour code it, lower it 60/40mm and put some nice alloys (either 172 16' or Turini's) I wanted to buy a 172 cup but insurance is just too high as I am turning 19 soon with a years no claims. Anyways its nice to be back here she is as i got her...

IMG_0495.jpg

Things that need doing:
It needs new discs, pads and shoes
Two dents and a machine polish
Colour coding
Cs Stickers
RS 172 Grille

Things I want to do:
Full 172 Cup Replica
Alpine Audio (like my last one!)
60/40mm Lowering springs
Cup Turini's

Cheers guys :)

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
Welcome back :)
Sorry for the bad news, but something good has come from it right? ha
Nice Wheels :)

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
Just enjoy as much as you can, anyone deserves better than to be cheated on! Its the lowest of the lows!

2016 Qashqai 2011 A3
Especially with my best mate! To be honest I dont need someone like that. Need to get this car looking sexy and get back on the pull! :cool:

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
HAHA! dont do it! MOst guys look too hard and get all the wrong attention, alot of girls are huge mind players!!

2016 Qashqai 2011 A3
^ very true to be honest too young to settle down. Spend some money on my cars and me for once!

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
Magaluf sounds so much better to me at the moment anyway! ahha, 1 way ticket hopefully!