ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello all

Clio 197
Hey,
My name is Mike and ive just purchased a renault clio 197, got to wait 7 weeks which is a pain in the arse but still cant wait.
Ive got the darker metallic blue and upgraded stereo, i didnt see the need for all the extra electric stuff, auto headlights/ washers. Personally I dont see the need.

Well hope to get some pics up when I get it with my mate Pete with the 172 Cup, im sure some of you have met him as he has been on a few meets.

Cheers guys and girls.
Mike

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Hi Mike, Welcome to CS.

7 weeks will feel like a lifetime, but will soon pass.

Plenty of time to search the site and work out what you can do with your car when you get it.

Enjoy......

R26
hi mike welcome
i live in houghton regis
met pete at the last meet
does this meen i wont be the only 197 at the local meets when you get yours

182 Clio
Hey,
My name is Mike and ive just purchased a renault clio 197, got to wait 7 weeks which is a pain in the arse but still cant wait.
Ive got the darker metallic blue and upgraded stereo, i didnt see the need for all the extra electric stuff, auto headlights/ washers. Personally I dont see the need.

Well hope to get some pics up when I get it with my mate Pete with the 172 Cup, im sure some of you have met him as he has been on a few meets.

Cheers guys and girls.
Mike

182 Clio
Hey,

Cheers guys and girls.
Mike

hello mate went to renault earlyer and see a 197 gorgest car i got a full fat 172 you should of got the auto headlights but saying that but they cost loads?

Clio 197
Cheers for the welcome guys, Dandan, you certainly wont be and i work in Natwest in houghton Regis so im sure you will see it parked up in the Medical Centre car park if you fancy a little evening blast one night then give us a shout.
As for plans, firstly it is to learn to drive it and be able to handle it safely, going for a 1.2 Punto is a slight difference and i want to have it handling awesome, in due course little things will be changed but only subtle things - no big wheels or shite like that.
Might look into seats sometime but not in the near future.

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
hello Dunstable mikey. i'll keep an eye out 4 you. this is me (also in Dunstable)

Attachments

• me 008.jpg
    me 008.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 13
  Clio 197
Millerlight - Im guessing your the guy parked up on the side of the road as you come in from West Street? With the little twin exhaust? Hello if you are...

Clio 197
I am so excited, the weekend wont drag as im going to Brighton for my 22nd to see Sander Van Doorm and then on Monday i will pick up the clio.

GET IN>>>