ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello all..

Megane 250 FF / cup
Hey, new to the forum so thought i'd say hi, as i'm in the process of looking for a 182, preferebly a 'racing blue' one. I am currently driving a lupo sport 16v and living in Manchester. I have seen a great looking car on pistonheads but would just like to ask if anyone knows anything about the car or would be able to tell me whether this is too good of a deal to be true??

Thanks in advance and Hello once again.

Elliott.

Here's the link

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1106747.htm

Last edited:

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
priced correctly, nice car, go have a look at it if you like it.

will be due having it's belts done any time soon, so worth checking what has been done.

PH2 172
looks nice to me! missing the front splitter like. got its 36k service on its way too obviously. try and get that thrown in with the deal tho! best colour too!

Megane 250 FF / cup
looks awesome, dont get rid of the Lupo they are too cute!

I know i love my loop but its time for it to go had it nearly 3 years now, has been my 1st car. I will try and get some photos up soon to let people see it.
It certainly is the best colour by far!!! I would definatly have to get the white stripes fitted on to it.

Thanks for replying too guys,cheers for helping.

Elliott