ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello Clio 197 R27

Hello, knew to this so sorry if I've done something wrong.

After abit of advice to be fair. I bought a MK6 Fiesta ST last year and not really enjoying it/ liking it. Im having nothing but problems all the time, bought it with only 56k on the clock from one previous owner an middle aged woman. I had a civc type R EP3 premier before this but someone decided to crash into it while it was parked up.

Ive always fancied the 197s and really like the look of the F1 R27s. Where would be the best place to find one (without it been molested) and what kinda price am I looking at?

Also is there a buyers guide/ common problems ?

Thanks

Just keep your eyes peeled on Autotrader, eBay and Pistonheads and also Auctioneers near you or within reasonable distance from you.

If you need to swap your car in against the R27 then you'll have a smaller window to look at.
Just remember that these cars are generally modded slightly, lets face it it's a modders car to buy to start off with so finding one with no mods whatsoever will be a task in its own right. Not to say you won't be able to find one though.