ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first clio sport - clio r27/ Review and pictures

Great read, i wish more people would go into detail like this. Reviews like this are much more interesting than reading in a magazine.

I know what your saying about the breaks, I have read some jornalists describing it on super car levels of stopping power! wow.

Great car, great review, thanks for this. I want one now! :p

Trust me the breaks are not just good- they are astonishing.... Ive been in some nice cars and I have never felt anything like them. They were the main part of the car that I wasnt expecting to suprise me and they have just blown me away. Makes me realise how much bmw skimped on the cooper s breaks- they were dangerous compared to these.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
DSC00066.gif

supurb that, i really need one in my life next year (dont tell the bird) ;)

seen one parked up when i left college today, thay look beautiful, the diffuser on the back bumper is a great touch

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
yep, saw a nimbus 197 on the road, diffuser is one of my fav bits :)

RenaultSport Cup 172
Does anyone know if you can just delete the roof stickers as I'm selling my 172Cup to get an R27 in black at the mo. I can understand the different points raised on her but had my two years fun and fancy some nice seats and air con. Shame the punch has gone but may be a bit of tweeking could sort that. Whats everyones thoughts on that spoiler I saw the one at RWS and it looked smart.

Gave the car a good wash, put on a couple of coats of Autoglyme extra gloss protection and sealed it witha couple of coats of wax. Also been using meguirs quick detailer every morning and im really impressed with it.
Went on a long drive round the cotswolds on sunday - found some incredible roads and stumbled across a pub in the middle of nowhere that had a bikers meet there with probably over 1000 bikes involved.
The only problem was my mates camera had a problem on the memory card- and my phone ran out of juice before we could get many pictures.
Anyway heres the photos I managed to get off my phone.
frontsideroadps.gif

sidehillps.gif

seatsps.gif

roofviewps.gif

roofps.gif

psback1.gif

frontviewps.gif

frontsideroadps.gif

fronthillps.gif

fronthighps.gif

frontgrilleps.gif

engineps.gif