ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello CS!

R56 MCS & S1 106 XS
Hi everyone,
I've been lurking here once in a while but never posted.

A month or so ago I saw the Llandow trackday thread and decided to go as it looked like a great opportunity for a successful first trackday. And indeed it was fantastic. So I thought I'd post here to say hi :)

Here's a picture of my car, a standard 182 cup, going for a swim at Llandow:

DSC0534web.jpg

Pierre it was a pleasure meeting you on Thursday. You seem to have taken well to the track as you went flying by me at one point. Did you know you had your passenger headlight not working?

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Hi mate and welcome. I'm sorry I didn't get chance to speak to you at Llandow but I did see you out on track. Hopefully we'll see you at future events, too. :D

A couple more for you mate (sadly not the epic quality of Dan's though!)

20130307_burpllandow_0042.jpg

20130307_burpllandow_0111.jpg

R56 MCS & S1 106 XS
Pierre it was a pleasure meeting you on Thursday. You seem to have taken well to the track as you went flying by me at one point. Did you know you had your passenger headlight not working?

Pleasure meeting you as well. Thanks for the heads up, I noticed but I thought I'd replace the bulbs after the trackday just in case something tragic happened :)
And I was easy to spot at the back of the convoy that way!

Hi mate and welcome. I'm sorry I didn't get chance to speak to you at Llandow but I did see you out on track. Hopefully we'll see you at future events, too. :D

A couple more for you mate (sadly not the epic quality of Dan's though!)

Thanks for the pictures Sharky. I'm not the most social person but I'll get to know more people at future events I'm sure. I'm thinking about going back to Llandow in august for the karting..

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for the pictures Sharky. I'm not the most social person but I'll get to know more people at future events I'm sure. I'm thinking about going back to Llandow in august for the karting..
You're welcome, mate. Please do come along to the "Llandow Festival of Burpspeed" in August. I think it will be a fantastic couple of days and, as you've seen first hand, there's a good bunch of people who go along to these days. :)

p.s. "Llandow Festival of Speed" is a phrase I borrowed from someone else; possibly Tim?!?!? ;)