ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from a Megane Coach!

Megane Coach 1.6 16V
Hello, I'm the very very happy Owner of a Megane Coach 1.5 16V, build in the 2000 (so I guess it's the facelifted version).

As I strive to tune this engine out I find very little information on all the components, and I'm doing my best to understand what it's possible or not do do in this car to get some more performance out of.

Here's a little photo, as you can see it's not very well kept, it has a fair amount of scratches and the paint job has withered out, but mechanically it's basically perfect! Only issue is high idle RPM until it gets very hot (I have already changed the idle valve with actuator and the temperature sensor, there's been no appreciable difference up until now).

So, let's do some photos of my sweet little car:

photo_2018-07-07_12-21-43.jpg

photo_2018-07-07_12-21-44.jpg

Megane Coach 1.6 16V
Of course, since the car has 123k chilometers in it, I changed the coolant and brake fluid, and a detailed engine clean is due when I change the throttle body O-rings.